/ Photo ID Card Information.
/ Photo ID Card Solutions.
- All cards are manufactured to ISO standards.
- All cards (unless otherwise stated) are CR80
size 85.6 x 54 mm.
- Pre-printed cards including signature panels,
holograms, holodesigns, & Numbering etc.
- Premium grade PVC 60140 cards increase durability
from 2500 to 25000 flex Cycles.
- 10 mil (250 micron) is standard business card
- 30 mil (760 micron) is standard credit card
Magnetic Encoding Terms.
- This is a technical term used to designate how strong
a magnetic field must be to affect data encoded on
a magnetic stripe. Coercivity is measured in Oersteds
(oe). Coercivity is the measure of how difficult it
is to encode information in a magnetic stripe.
- Abbreviation for High-Coercivity. Hi-Co magnetic
stripes provide the highest level of immunity to damage
by stray magnetic fields. They are more difficult
to encode than Lo-Co magnetic stripes because the
encoding requires more power. The magnetic stripe
- Low Coercivity. Easier to encode and slightly less
expensive than Hi-Co magnetic stripe cards. The magnetic
stripe is brown. Magnetic stripe readers are blind
as to whether a stripe is Hi-Co or Lo-Co and are designed
to read both.
contact us to discuss your requirements.